Duurzaamheid in perspectief: de psychologie van wereldbeelden. Impact Academy, the Netherlands, 2016.
The science of the emerging, integrative worldview and its potentials for global change. Science and Non-Duality Conference, San Jose, USA, 2016.
Worldviews and their potential for bridging technological and social innovation for a bio-based economy. Distinguished Lorentz Fellowship Workshop, Leiden University, the Netherlands, 2016.
Climate change and the clash of worldviews. How integral can help us move forward in a polarized debate. Integral Theory Conference, Sonoma State University, USA, 2015.
- Leadership in the 21st century. Erasmus University, Rotterdam, the Netherlands, 2015.
The many faces of globalization: Worldviews and the transformation to sustainable societies. The Hague University, the Netherlands, 2015, 2014, 2013.
- Why we disagree about climate change: A clash of worldviews? American Academy on Religion, San Diego, USA, 2014.
- The integrative worldview and its potential for contemporary planetary challenges. Integral Europe Conference, Budapest, Hungary, 2014.
- Motivations for nature conservation in the light of changing worldviews in society. Symposium Ministry of Economic Affairs, The Hague, the Netherlands, 2014.
- Worldviews, sustainable development, and the bio-economy: Understanding a polarized societal debate. UC Berkeley, USA, 2013.
An integral perspective on the (un)sustainability of the bio-economy. Integral Theory Conference, Pleasant Hill, USA, 2013.
- Worldview-awareness as a tool for transformation. Transformation in a changing climate conference, Oslo, Norway, 2013.
Reflexive communicative action for climate solutions. Climate, culture, and politics conference, Boulder, USA, 2012.
SpeakingAnnick de Witt