Selection of titles and occasions of talks
Worldviews & circular economy. Interactive keynote lecture at the event ‘Your Circulair Future’ in Haarlem, the Netherlands, 2018.
Duurzaamheid van binnenuit. Huis van Compassie, Nijmegen, the Netherlands, 2018.
Evening with the NatureCollege at De Nieuwe Liefde. Speakers include Professor Matthijs Schouten, Professor Klaas van Egmond, television-maker Froukje Jansen, and myself. Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 2017.
Talk at an educational conference, with the theme ‘Learning to live together, working together towards an inclusive society.’ Conferentie met als thema ‘Samen leren leven, samen werken aan een inclusieve maatschappij.’ Utrecht, the Netherlands, 2017.
Worldviews & the transformation towards sustainability, Master’s course ‘Perspectives on Sustainable Development’, Utrecht University, the Netherlands, 2017.
Duurzaamheid in perspectief: de psychologie van wereldbeelden. Impact Academy, the Netherlands, 2016.
The science of the emerging, integrative worldview and its potentials for global change. Science and Non-Duality Conference, San Jose, USA, 2016.
Worldviews and their potential for bridging technological and social innovation for a bio-based economy. Distinguished Lorentz Fellowship Workshop, Leiden University, the Netherlands, 2016.
Climate change and the clash of worldviews. How integral can help us move forward in a polarized debate. Integral Theory Conference, Sonoma State University, USA, 2015.
- Leadership in the 21st century. Erasmus University, Rotterdam, the Netherlands, 2015.
The many faces of globalization: Worldviews and the transformation to sustainable societies. The Hague University, the Netherlands, 2015, 2014, 2013.
- Why we disagree about climate change: A clash of worldviews? American Academy on Religion, San Diego, USA, 2014.
- The integrative worldview and its potential for contemporary planetary challenges. Integral Europe Conference, Budapest, Hungary, 2014.
- Motivations for nature conservation in the light of changing worldviews in society. Symposium Ministry of Economic Affairs, The Hague, the Netherlands, 2014.
- Worldviews, sustainable development, and the bio-economy: Understanding a polarized societal debate. UC Berkeley, USA, 2013.
An integral perspective on the (un)sustainability of the bio-economy. Integral Theory Conference, Pleasant Hill, USA, 2013.
- Worldview-awareness as a tool for transformation. Transformation in a changing climate conference, Oslo, Norway, 2013.
Reflexive communicative action for climate solutions. Climate, culture, and politics conference, Boulder, USA, 2012.